Welcome to GetBodyCare.com (the “Site”, hereinafter referred to as the “Company”).
By accessing the Site or Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms. You hereby represent and warrant to the Company that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age or above and are capable of entering, performing and adhering to these Terms and that you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. While individuals under the age of 18 may utilize the Service of the website, they shall do so only with the involvement & guidance of their parents and / or legal guardians. You agree to register prior to uploading any content and / or comment and any other use or services of this site and provide your details including but not limited to complete name, age, email address, contact number.
The Company reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms at any time by posting the amended Terms. Please check these Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of the site or Services after the posting of changes constitutes your binding acceptance of such changes.
YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICE SHALL MEAN THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS. Use of this site (www.getbodycare.com, also known as GBC) and all affiliated sites is entirely at the risk and discretion of the user.
2. THE SERVICE AND ACCESS TO USE
Geographic Limitation: The Site and/or the Services are controlled and offered by Company from its facilities in the territory of India. Company makes no representations that the Site or Services are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you are accessing or using the Site or Services from other jurisdictions, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with local law. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Site or Services may contain or provide links to content hosted on website located outside of the India.
LICENSE TO USE THIS SITE: Users of GBC, i.e. visitors to this site, in using this site, recognize and acknowledge that ALL information on this site is and remains the sole property of GBC. Permission is granted for the purely personal non-commercial use of this information, but NONE of it may be duplicated, distributed, reposted, or retransmitted in ANY form under ANY conditions without the express written approval of GBC. This includes, but is not limited to, the copying of ANY information on this site and sending of such information to any other person, whether by e-mail or other means.
Availability: The availability of content through the Services may change from time to time. You are responsible for all Internet access charges. Please check with your Internet provider for information on possible Internet data usage charges.
3. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
The Company is not responsible for the content or practices of any other website even if it links to the Site and even if the website is operated by a company affiliated or otherwise connected with the Company. You acknowledge and agree that the Company is not responsible or liable to you for any content or other materials hosted and served from any website other than the Site.
4. CONTENT OWNERSHIP AND LIMITED LICENSE
Ownership: The Site, Services and the Company Content are protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable laws. You may not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Site, Services or Company Content. Company claims no ownership interest in any Third Party Content and expressly disclaims any liability concerning those materials.
Accuracy of information : GBC cannot warrant ANY of the information on this site, and can make no guarantees as to its accuracy or as to the rationality of any of the opinions expressed. Please keep in mind that we display both good and bad reviews, which are strictly the opinions of the authors. We do this to remain as objective as possible about the reviews that have been submitted. Treat the contributors here the same way you would treat anyone you’ve met for the first time. You should not make a final decision simply because some stranger talks it up; you should not treat this web site any differently. Our advice is that you should not rely purely upon the information or opinions you read. Instead, you should use what you read here as a resource. GBC is a tool to help you select a product, however you need to judge for yourself the merits of the reviews that have been shared on our web site.
GBC cannot warrant any of the information on this site as accurate or even approximate. Users are warned that the all information provided on this site may be inaccurate and should not rely on this information.
5. YOUR OBLIGATIONS
You hereby agree and assure the Company that the Site and/or the Services shall be used for lawful purposes only and that you will not violate laws, regulations, ordinances or other such requirements of any applicable Central, State or local government or any other international laws. You further concur that you shall not:
- circumvent, remove, alter, deactivate, degrade or thwart any of the content protections in the Site or the Services.
- either directly or through the use of any device, software, internet site, web-based service, or other means copy, download, stream capture, reproduce, duplicate, archive, distribute, upload, publish, modify, translate, broadcast, perform, display, sell, transmit or retransmit the Content unless expressly permitted by the Company;
- either directly or through the use of any device, software, internet site, web-based service, or other means remove, alter, bypass, avoid, interfere with, or circumvent any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices marked on the Content or any digital rights management mechanism, device, or other content protection or access control measure associated with the Content including geo-filtering mechanisms
- use the Site or the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair and not to undertake any action which is harmful or potentially harmful to any the Company’s server, or the network(s), computer systems / resource connected to any the Company server, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site or the Services;
- obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Site/Services;
- perform any activity which is likely to cause such harm;
- carry out any “denial of service” (DoS, DDoS) or any other harmful attacks on application or internet service or;
- use the Site or the Services for illegal or unlawful purposes;
- disrupt, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with or attempt to make or attempt any unauthorized access to any the Company website or the website of any the Company’s customer;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Site or the Services;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services, other accounts and computer systems through hacking, password mining or any other means. You shall not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Site or the Services;
- incorporate the Site or Services into or retransmit via, any hardware or software application or make it available via frames or in-line links unless expressly permitted by the Company in writing;
- create, recreate, distribute or advertise an index of any significant portion of the Site or Services unless authorized by the Company;
- use or launch any “robots”, “spiders”, “offline readers” etc. or any other automated system, that accesses the Site or the Services in a manner that sends numerous automated requests to the Site’s servers in a given period of time, which a human cannot reasonably send in the same period by using conventional web browsing application or tool(s) for similar purposes;
- Send or post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation like solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
In addition, you are strictly prohibited from creating derivative works or materials that otherwise are derived from or based ,on the Content in any way, including montages, mash-ups and similar videos, wallpaper, desktop themes, greeting cards, and merchandise, unless it is expressly permitted by the Company in writing. This prohibition applies even if you intend to give away the derivative materials free of charge.
The website may change without notice to you and the degrees of associated information sharing and functionality may also change without notice.
Operators of public search engines have the permission to use functionalities like spiders to copy materials from the Site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. We reserve the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases, in our sole discretion.
You shall be financially responsible for your use of the Services (as well as for use of your account by others, including without limitation minors living with you).
You shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining any equipment or ancillary services needed to connect to, access the Site or otherwise use the Services, including, without limitation, modems, hardware, software, and long distance or local telephone service. You shall be responsible for ensuring that such equipment or ancillary services are compatible with the Services.
You agree that the Company may directly or through third party service providers send information to you about the various services offered by the Company from time to time.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
You understand and agree that the Company provides the Services on ‘as-is’ ‘with all faults’ and ‘as available’ basis. You agree that use of the Site or the Services is at your risk. All warranties including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, for the title and non-infringement are disclaimed and excluded.
No representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made by the Company as to the (a) accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information to a particular situation; (b) that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; (c) the quality of any services, content, information, or other material on the website will meet your expectations or requirements; (d) any errors in the Site will be corrected; (e) warranties against infringement of any third party intellectual property or proprietary rights; or (f) other warranties relating to performance, non-performance, or other acts or omissions of the Company, its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, or suppliers.
The Company does not warrant that any of the software used and or licensed in connection with the Services will be compatible with other third party software or devices nor does it warrant that operation of the Services and the associated software will not damage or disrupt other software or hardware